The RWAF & Burgess Pet Care have been working together to deliver rabbit specific CPD for 15 years! We are immensely proud of this and we continue to lead the way in providing world class rabbit education. 2019 sees us shake things up. We are offering a variety of CPD this year, which we hope will be of use to every vet and vet nurse in practice.
1st June 2019
This for vets and vet nurses, is lecture based and will cover subjects that we think are essential for every small animal practice. This will be held at Birmingham Conference and Events Centre, Birmingham.
This is open to vets, vet nurses and student vets/vet nurses
RWAF Members £100
(VAT is split out at the checkout)
All places will be confirmed by email so please provide an email address. We are sorry but we are unable to send out confirmation, agendas, etc by post, only by email.
10 hours of CPD, lunch and coffee are included in the delegate price.
Please remember to make your menu choice
Please provide the following information for each delegate
E-mail address (essential for confirmation)
Delegate Category: (choose from Veterinary Surgeon, Veterinary Nurse, Student Veterinary Surgeon, Student Nurse)
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be paid by credit card.
- Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge. Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
8 weeks or more prior to start of event: 10% of the delegate fee
4 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
4 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing
- Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to email@example.com
- Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- RWAF reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by RWAF, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 2.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. RWAF cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. RWAF cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.