- A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
- Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique treatment
using low dosage Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many symptoms we see in our stressed pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds.
- Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet with sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
- Refillable from 200ml spray so great value
- Handy to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment
- Developed and made in England
Do not spray near pets mouth, nose, or eyes.
Spray directly on bandana, bedding, carpet, soft furnishings, in car, stable, or horsebox
You can even rub a little on the pet’s muzzle or chest
When walking difficult or anxious dog, simply spray on trouser leg and bring to heel when you anticipate a problem.
You can even spray on your tunic if handling an anxious pet
The price shown is exclusive of VAT