Terms and Conditions
2. Delivery Policy – We aim to deliver within 7 working days. There will be times when because of publication dates of Rabbiting On, or our attendance at events that this may be up to 28 days. Clothing items will take longer as they are made to order and not held in stock.
3. Refund / Cancellation Policy – It is up to you to cancel any subscription payment before it renews if you do not wish to continue with your membership. If you do not cancel your payment before it renews we will only be able to process a refund if:
a) It is within 2 weeks of the payment arriving with us.
b) A magazine has not already been posted to you as part of that subscription.
We do not give refunds for partial memberships. In the event that we do issue a refund we reserve the right to deduct any bank charges and other costs.
It is up to you to ensure that you only have one subscription payment in place and to cancel any duplicate subscription payment before it renews. If you do not cancel a duplicate subscription payment before it renews we will only be able to issue a refund if a magazine has not already been posted to you as part of that subscription. In the event that we do issue a refund, we reserve the right to deduct the bank charges incurred and any other costs.
Refunds for anything other than subscriptions are given if the item is faulty, or if you have changed your mind, as long as the items are returned to us in good condition, other than clothing which is made to order.
4. Clothing is made to order and cannot be refunded or exchanged, so please ensure you order the correct size, style and colour.
5. Contact Us page – firstname.lastname@example.org or RWAF, Enigma House, Culmhead Business Park, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 7DY, 0844 324 6090
6. Products and pricing – as advertised on shop.rabbitwelfare.co.uk
7. RWF is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation, registration no 1167093
8. The RWAF is a Company Limited by Guarantee number 10044925
9. The RWAF is registered for VAT number 815712538
10. Rabbiting On Subscription: Your payment covers 4 issues of Rabbiting On magazine. We do not do partial refunds, if you wish to cancel part way through we can stop sending Rabbiting On, but will not issue a refund. If you have paid by Paypal it will most likely have been via the subscription service. This means Paypal sends RWAF a renewal payment on the anniversary of the membership, unless you cancel the pre-approved payment, which you can do at any time. RWAF is not able to / will not cancel this for you. This will not cancel your subscription to the 4 issues you have already paid for it will simply cancel your automatic renewal. The same applies to any direct debit payment or standing order you have set up with your bank. You can renew by cheque, or card if you prefer. If you would like to set up a Standing Order as an alternative way of renewing please contact us.